Cuddle & Bounce
A Music Class for Infants and Crawlers
Class Structure: 45 min/week
Cost: $48/month (includes Tuition and Materials)
A miraculous place for you and your baby
Cuddle, bounce, and bop with your baby in Kindermusik’s newest curriculum. Whether your baby is five weeks or five months, this class will be perfect for you! With age-appropriate activities for newborns, infants and crawlers, this parent-child music and movement class will help you strengthen those early parent-child bonds, understand your baby’s development, and heavily focus on child development and communication with your baby. You and your baby will enjoy instrument play, dance, exploration time, and together time—and you’ll get expert advice and parenting resources based on the most recent research in baby development.
What you’ll experience in class:
• Variety of music. Musical diversity builds strong neural networks in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik class contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres. Plus, we offer a whole years worth of different units and themes for each agegroup providing a regular cycle of new music and activities to keep both parents and babies engaged and delighted.
• Instrument play. Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhances a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
• Dance. A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
• Signing. Exposure to the tools you need will help you get started using sign language to help your child communicate with you before he can even speak.
• Together time. A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
• Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development.
• Learning continues at home. Each class includes a set of Home Materials, so the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!